Stainless Steel Railings
Vancouver Railing Contractor creates commercial and industrial stainless steel railings, as well as high-end residential work. Stainless steel railings are timeless, clean, durable, and attractive.
The investment will pay for itself and results in the satisfaction of a high-quality product that lasts. For outdoor areas, we highly recommend grade 316 stainless steel, especially if salt exposure is probable. It has a higher nickel content plus the addition of molybdenum to offer better corrosion resistance. For indoor areas or protected outdoor space, lower cost stainless steel is an excellent choice.
All railings are custom built to fit the site and architect’s specifications and vision. We utilize modeling software for in-house drafting to ensure perfect fit and quality. Our project managers work closely between the customer and the shop to ensure that your stainless steel railing project runs timely and results in a delighted client.
❖ CABLE RAILING
Cable railing is an economical and beautiful option. It is often the best choice for preserving a gorgeous view. The sheer volume of metal used is less than in other styles of the railing. Choices in shapes for the vertical posts are square, rectangular, or round. The cables typically run horizontally with 3½ inch spacing to meet safety codes.
❖ INFILL PANEL RAILING
Depending on the mesh type, it can either be welded directly to a stainless frame or wrapped with U-edging.
❖ PIPE RAIL
Pipe rail is common in public places where railings are needed, such as stairways, ramps, platforms, or other foot-traffic walkways. The purpose is to reduce falls by providing a grab rail to any area. Pipe rails bring an added degree of safety to sloped or slippery areas.
Our machining, welding, and finishing capabilities with stainless steel assure you of receiving beautiful and functional pipe rails built by Vancouver Railing Contractor.
❖ PICKET STYLE RAILING
With stainless steel and welding labor, picket railing of stainless steel can be quite costly – yet still beautiful in the right application. You can count on us to help you choose our project.
We, at Vancouver Railing Contractor, ourselves on keeping your project on track. Our project managers are aware of the latest developments in technology and trends. As a result, they take your ideas and bring them to life!
What Sets Vancouver Railing Contractor Apart?
- Customer service – You receive a single point of contact for dealing with your project, who is your partner in every step of the process, from estimation to delivery. Your project manager answers or returns your call promptly. Thus, we answer your questions right away. We keep you informed on the status of your project, too.
- Quality – Our experienced fabricators have the skills to make products to your exact specifications. We also take the jobs other fabricators couldn’t get right.
- Quick Turnaround – We understand that delivering your project right away is very important. Of course, we provide as short of a turnaround as possible.
- Value – We work diligently with you to keep your project within budget. Also, we provide value engineering advice and quantity breaks to keep costs down.
- Range of Services – We have a diverse range of capabilities. We also work closely with other vendors to make sure we can offer the full scope of work. As a result, we can manage more of the project for you.
- Estimation – We provide you with a time estimate for your project.
- Drafting – If drafting is needed, we will design the layout and fabrication drawings to detail the project.
- Approvals – Final details of the project are agreed upon and approved by you so the project can continue.
- Fabrication – Our experienced fabricators go to work on your project, transforming stock materials into products.
- Delivery – Delivered on time!
- Final Approval – We are your project partner until the sign-off. In other words, we are there for whatever you need. We sincerely look forward to starting the process again on your next project!